Weekly Reflection-wk 9

Finally second assignment is done and over!!
     
                     

source: cartoon octopus clipart. Retrieved from: http://www.dianagabaldon.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Cartoon-octopus-clipart-300x194.jpg

YUP!! I feel like I need eight hands most of the time, as I have four kids and a husband, assignments, work and house chores  to attend to when I'm home!!
Sometimes I do wish that I have much more time in my hands like some of my friends, KayYi and Hsing Hua who are single and having a ball of their lives hanging out!! And I never have the time to play with games like candy crush (although I'm not so into all this computer games thingy like my two boys!!). Talking about candy crush, KayYi posted about candy crush in her blog previously. In it she mentioned about the 8 Life Lessons by Candy Crush by Joni Cham. Interesting facts that should be read by parents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment