Preparing for Prac or So I Thought!!

I was in the mist of preparing for my 15 days prac; application for prac placement done and have gotten my application approved!! It's officially on Sonia!! (Yaay!!) submitted my leave application at work (which has not been approved yet although I've submitted it before Easter!!). Called up the school that I'll be doing prac to make an appointment to meet up with my mentor. Just when I thought I've gotten things under control, I was told that the management at the school that I'm working in would prefer me to do my prac there!! WTF!! Why didn't they tell me earlier! Why must they wait till the last minute to drop the bombshell? Have they considered the hassle that they've put me through by doing this?? Appeal has to be made, if its approved, application for placement to be send again, have to call school that I'm supposed to be doing prac in, to inform them that I would not be doing my prac there (which of course, will make me look like an absolute @#xx#@e!!). Senseless and ridiculous!!

                 
source: stress clipart. Retrieved from http://cf.ltkcdn.net/stress/images/feat-lg/123569-280x190r1-frog.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment