Weekly Reflection - wk 10

This week has been the most memorable week of my life! I've quit my job and felt really good about it!!

source: anime cat iz overjoyed. Retrieved from https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3023067136/hEA15E084/

I can now concentrate on my prac and my personal life!! The only thing that I'm going to feel sad about is missing the kids and the some of my super cool and nice colleagues that I love dearly!
But, life goes on!! We need to adapt to changes in order to reach the next level, just like in technology!! But of course, there are certain things in life that we cannot or is better that we do not change too much!!.
Professor Susan Greenfield, has stated in Modern technology is changing the way our brains work that

"Human identity, the idea that defines each and every one of us, could be facing an unprecedented crisis.It is a crisis that would threaten long-held notions of who we are, what we do and how we behave. It goes right to the heart - or the head - of us all. This crisis could reshape how we interact with each other, alter what makes us happy, and modify our capacity for reaching our full potential as individuals.
And it's caused by one simple fact: the human brain, that most sensitive of organs, is under threat from the modern world".


                       

                                                 

source: Images for changes in technology. Retrieved from http://asnailpace.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/tumblr_l62ybp4rOT1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg



Reference: Greenfield, S., (n.d.) Modern technology is changing the way our brains work. MailOnline. Retrieved from http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-565207/Modern-technology-changing-way-brains-work-says-neuroscientist.html


No comments:

Post a Comment