Weekly Reflection - wk 5

  source: Pre-school information. Retrieved from http://www.d1010449.cp.blacknight.com/stmichaelsns.ie/images/stories/royalty-free-children-clipart- 
Reading through Hsing Hua and Chai Hung's interesting blogs, I saw that they've put in the stickman game as well. Gosh, think the everyone in class has been playing with it!! Yes, that includes me and as a matter of fact, I've also introduced this interesting and fun game to my kids at home! If you are not aware of this game We are into our week 5 now, starting on our unit plan which is our for assignment 2, due on the 22nd April 2013 (doomsday!!). Never been fantastic in creating unit plans and to think of using the Australian Curriculum makes it worst!! Don't get me wrong, the Australian Curriculum is brilliant but the research and read up on it thats making dread doing the unit plan. I've chosen Science for prep year. Have always been more comfortable in the early years setting than primary or middle school.    

No comments:

Post a Comment