Weekly Reflection - wk 2

Well, what can I say! Missed out on this week's lecture AGAIN!! It's really hard when you have to work, study and a family with four kids to take care of!!
What should I prioritize? Work? As I need the money to pay for my course. Studies? I need it for my professional development. Family? Being in the early years sector for so many years, I know that it is essential to have quality time with my children.

                     Exhausted emoticon Stock Photo - 16004953
source: Google Images (n.d.) Smiley Images. Retrieved from https://www.google.com.my/search?q=smiley+images&hl=en&client=opera&channel=suggest&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=FCZPUaLzE9DLrQfrvoAQ&ved=0CC0QsAQ&biw=1333&bih=645

Thankfully, information is on the StudyDesk and there is all the reminders and info posted by my fellow course mates on facebook! The wonders of Information and Communication Technology!! We don't need to be geniuses to figure out the importance of information and communication technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment